A brief summary of my professional background:
- Wrongful Death
- Defective and Dangerous Products
- Premises Liability
- Serious Injury Car Accidents
- Drowning and Recreational Activity Injury
- Consumer Protection Act and Business Misconduct
- Insurance Bad Faith
My practice focuses on complex liability claims–those requiring extensive fact-finding investigations, expert analysis, and intricate legal theory.
Legal Industry Recognition
Super Lawyers Rising Stars, reserved for no more than 2.5% of Washington lawyers
- Selected to Rising Stars 2013
- Selected to Rising Stars 2014
- Selected to Rising Stars 2015
- Selected to Rising Stars 2016
- Selected to Rising Stars 2017
Some Prior Cases:
- $1,500,000 settlement of premises liability claim against landlord for negligence
- Consumer Protection Act recovery >$500,000 (exact amount confidential)
- $185,000 global settlement of toxic tort and land use litigation case
- $380,000 gross recovery for injured pedestrians, Snohomish County
- $357,000 rear-end auto accident
- $500,000 legal malpractice judgment
- $190,000 pre-litigation settlement in premises liability fall claim, Kitsap County
- $210,000 settlement in rear-end collision brain injury claim
- $250,000 verdict in construction site fall, Kittitas County
- $400,000 aquatic injury, Thurston County
Disclaimer: this list is not representative of average or prospective settlements in all cases or in any type of case.
Some Current Cases (in litigation):
- I am honored to be a part of the legal team led by Karen Koehler representing more than 30 victims of the September 24, 2015 Ride the Ducks Crash on the Aurora Bridge.
- I am proud to represent the surviving family members of a mother and son who perished in a condominium fire in Bellevue.
Client Reviews and Attorney Endorsements
Please go straight to the sources and visit my Avvo page.
Publications and Presentations
Probably very boring but you can also find this list on my Avvo page.
University of Washington School of Law, 2009, J.D.
- Pacific Rim Law and Policy Journal, Dir. of Operations and Exec. Board Member
- Disability Law Alliance President
University of Oregon, 2006, B.A.
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors
- Graduated magna cum laude
- Studies: Political Science, Geological Sciences, Spanish, French